Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Review: Lawless by T.M. Frazier


She's prim and proper. He's leather and lawless. It will never work between them. 
It's a lie they almost believe.


          Selina's 5 Star Review

       *~~*~~*
She's done it again.  T.M. Frazier has TKO'd it.  I was first introduced to King by a fellow book friend and was addicted ever since.  I've been waiting to get my talons in Bear's story and it was better than I ever thought possible.


Every single one of Mrs Frazier's books are impossible to stop once started.  It never fails to start and finish in one sitting.  And honestly it's T.M's fault that my co-workers want to strangle me when ever I read one of her books.  I never get any sleep and end up being a walking satisfied useless zombie. 
I wish my job would have a personal day off for book needs.  I mean come on, the struggle is real.
I first met Bear in King and knew right away he was gonna break my heart.  I didn't know when or how or even if it was probable.  Let's just call it a gut instinct.  And I was right, I'm gutted.  My Hearst is fractured and I'm having a complete nervous breakdown. The ending?  I mean, I'm just trying to hold my stalker tendencies and refrain from bombarding T.M. Frazier's messaging box.  But if I wasn't strong enough, I'd be annoying the hell outta her right now. 

The story was original and fresh.  The characters had growth and I still can't freggin' believe that ending.  Thank god there is another book because I could easily go from reigning in my emotions to level 10 clinger. 

In Bear's book you get to fall in love with Bear and want to stand beside Thia "aka" Ti.  She reminds me of Preppy in the less morbid sociopath way.  It's kind of amazing.

I'd recommend this book but only if you've read the first book King.  King is where you develop emotions for Bear and  in book two in Tyrant is where it solidifies everything.

Gosh dang it, that ending though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment