Friday, August 14, 2015

Review: Say Something by T.A. Roth




Title: Say Something

Author: T.A. Roth

Available on
and 
Kindle Unlimited


~~ Selina's 4 star Review~~

*I have received an ARC for an honest review*

Say Something is about a girl who struggles with a past that won’t go away. She lives with the fact that not everything appears to be all sunshine and white roses because sometimes those roses welt and the sun gets pushed aside.  Sometimes those who are supposed to care for us and teach us are in fact the Devil incarnate.

Meet Ben; he is the Alpha on his college campus and the football team’s number one star.  Ben is the guy that’s going places and doesn’t have to work hard to get what he wants.

Meet Ari; she is the sweet girl who is working hard for her future.  She doesn’t form many attachments and has a heart made out of steel.  At least before she meet Ben that is.  However, she’s living with a secret.

First, let me start off by saying that I loved this book.  The characters where grounded as much as young adults could be without the characters being too “old”.  This book is the take hold of your heart and squeeze it until you can’t breath and then when you think your poor heart can’t take any more, it squeezes harder.  I’m not a “speed reader” but I do read at a really good pace.  I devoured this book in one night and had one hell of a hangover the next day at work.  This book has everything- love, hate, betrayal, backstabbing, kindness, adventure, suspense and more.  The best part…There’s more to come.  Yes, this book has a cliffhanger and normally I don’t do cliffhangers.  But, if you don’t read this book because of that then you are seriously missing out.  It would be a shame, honestly.  There is tons of drama that it’s just enough to not be over the top.  I would recommend this to my friends.  In fact I’m recommending it to you now.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 😊

    ReplyDelete