Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review: Tempting Bad by M. Robinson





Tempting Bad
 by M. Robinson




~~Selina's~~
*4 Star Review*



*I have received an ARC for an honest review*
Two people living very different lives. One starts of wholesome and continues down a dangerous road.  The other starts of dangerous and goes down a wholesome road.  Like with all spider webs everything always meets in the middle. 

This book was well written.  There was excitement, unrequited love, nail biting drama, and tear jerking moments. With everything that is in this book I have some things I’d like to address.  For one; It seemed with every character it was almost a requirement to either have been cheated on or be the cheater.  It was a little unsettling at times making the story became almost too much.  About half way through the book I started to get to a point where I was wondering where there was going to be a little less bump in the road.  It was a little unsettling at times making the story became almost too much.  In a way I feel like there was a bit more dependency on the drama and flash instead of more of a natural build up.

We did get to know the main characters more through their own past experiences but that took up a lot of room in the novel before we were able to actually get a feel for them together and by that point so much has happened in the book, I wasn't sure where things were going to go.

The book was a long read and at times I had to take a little break to have a mini regroup.  This was my first book that I've read from M. Robinson.  I think the drama could have been cut down a bit and have the story be more focused on the characters together earlier on in the book however I did enjoy to read.  I did like the characters and their growth through out the book.  I will be keeping my eye out for her next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment